Showtunes, studies in sexism, and seas of gin were mixed to perfection in this delightful cabaret cocktail at Eden Court.
Published: Mon 09 Apr 2018
Jamie and Lewis Wardrop presented a curious theatre/exhibition hybrid that offered a sometimes fascinating (and often frustrating) look at the erosion of islander life.
Published: Tue 27 Mar 2018
Jamie Wardrop discusses the production - described as 'part art installation, part theatre' - about the loss of the islander way of life that he and his brother bring to the Highlands this week.
Published: Wed 21 Mar 2018
The former First Minister's move into live performance offers up a night rich in red meat for the faithful - nobody will leave having changed their minds about him.
Published: Fri 16 Mar 2018
The Gary Clarke Company's production mines a rich seam of community spirit to create a triumph of choreography and storytelling.
- REVIEW: The Return
- REVIEW: Ballet West - Giselle
- Ellie Stewart's new play for Eden Court has the Guerre essentials
- REVIEW: Hairspray
- Wolves and Arctic wonder on Ben's Frozen Road
- Calum Stewart's Tales From The North
- From Paris to Lewis: Peter May's new thriller
- REVIEW: The Night Before Christmas
- REVIEW: Jay Rayner's 10 (Food) Commandments
- At a Stretch QnA: 'Why is there still hesitation when talking to kids about gay relationships?'
- REVIEW: Netsounds present Declan Welsh and the Decadent West (with Emme Woods, LILURA)
- Tragical History Tour QnA: 'It's something that I built up into a monstrosity in my mind'
- REVIEW: Mother's Ruin - A Cabaret about Gin
- Prize-winning poet Pedersen brings the Neus to the north
- REVIEW: Off Axis Showcase (with Be Like Pablo, PYRO, and 100 Fables)
- REVIEW: Wonk Unit (with The Raging Nathans)
- Leuven part 2 - the Park Abbey
- Teuch is better than one with comedy club team up
- Tomb of the Eagles
- Leuven, a Belgian treasure trove of wonders