The Ironworks played host to three artists that to varying degrees showcased Scottish music at its decadent best.
Published: Fri 11 May 2018
The last time that cowpunk singer-songwriter Tragical History Tour (Derrick Johnston) spoke to us he was gearing up for his first ever show in Inverness and his first full album Aphorisms after 15 years
Published: Sat 05 May 2018
Three completely disparate bands nevertheless managed to come together to make sure that this inaugural Inverness night for the touring network didn't tip off its axis.
Published: Fri 04 May 2018
The London punks' Wonk 'n' soul revue brought the roof off the Tooth and Claw on a Tuesday night gig that defied all expectations.
Published: Thu 12 Apr 2018
The lo-fi Leeds garage punk trio make their first trip up to the TRUE north this Saturday.
- REVIEW: Nieves (with November Lights)
- Carma carve out their place with latest single
- REVIEW: Stiff Little Fingers (with Ruts DC)
- REVIEW: The Stranglers (with Therapy?)
- REVIEW: Slioch
- Love Sick's North dates
- QnA: Chris and Catriona on playing with Scottish Ensemble
- Debut album built on the live stages of Nieves
- Opera Alba sing out Music Nairn season
- Primals, You Me At Six and Fun Lovin' Criminals for Bella
- REVIEW: Netsounds present Declan Welsh and the Decadent West (with Emme Woods, LILURA)
- Tragical History Tour QnA: 'It's something that I built up into a monstrosity in my mind'
- REVIEW: Mother's Ruin - A Cabaret about Gin
- Prize-winning poet Pedersen brings the Neus to the north
- REVIEW: Off Axis Showcase (with Be Like Pablo, PYRO, and 100 Fables)
- REVIEW: Wonk Unit (with The Raging Nathans)
- Leuven part 2 - the Park Abbey
- Teuch is better than one with comedy club team up
- Tomb of the Eagles
- Leuven, a Belgian treasure trove of wonders