A PLACE on one of two Moniack Mhor Writing Centre courses is awaiting the writer awarded the new Katherine Stewart Bursary.
Published: Thu 21 Dec 2017
SHEEPISHLY rejoining the gym and starting a diet as part of your 2018 new year resolutions?
Published: Wed 22 Nov 2017
A WRITER comes to Waterstones Inverness on Thursday, November 23 with her new book redefines the word "explorer" in a new book that celebrates 50 of them.
Published: Thu 02 Nov 2017
BY the time you've turned the last page of Margaret Kirk's new crime novel, Inverness will never seem the same again.
Published: Thu 05 Oct 2017
WHEN the character of a young girl called Clementine unexpectedly "popped up" in writer Mary Paulson-Ellis's mind, it changed her plans for her debut novel The Other Mrs Walker.
- Second chapter opens for NessBookFest
- REVIEW: Bloody Scotland
- West Coast makes its way into Daniel's novel
- Hardeep hots up start of Nairn book and arts fest
- REVIEW: The Long Drop by Denise Mina
- Writer Sarah Fraser's royal subject
- REVIEW: Deadly Prospects by Clio Gray
- Ullapool-bound Hollie McNish 'shocked' at Ted Hughes award win
- REVIEW: Infinite Ground by Martin MacInnes
- Highland Literary Salon's guest Brian Johnstone will share family memoir with a twist
- Namur - at the junction of two mighty rivers
- Esperi QnA: 'Up in Thurso they named some cocktails after us'
- Award-winner Tom Allen brings debut solo tour north
- Part 2: Leeuwarden - Capital of culture 2018 and home to Marta Hari.
- From Paris to Lewis: Peter May's new thriller
- Teuchter's comedy chief on the hunt for fresh Highland hilarity
- Writer Katharine remembered
- QnA with soprano Soraya Mafi
- REVIEW 2017: Best gig of the year
- REVIEW: Lulu