A reader who attended the A96 Dualling drop-in session at Forres Town Hall was disappointed to see no costings were provided.
Letters to the Editor
- Royal Bank of Scotland closures are "a disgrace"
- An open letter from Councillor George Alexander
- Your community needs YOU!
- Call for councillors to take charge
- Dallas Primary top of the class
- CCTV could spot bad parking
- Drive-by dumpers are a pain
- Partnership needed to save Leanchoil
- It's time to make plans for Leanchoil
- Forres Common Good questioned
- Farmers and crofters can go online to complete form
- Consultation exercises need to show all the info
- Council support gone but trust will find funds
- New school hours are not for everyone
- A century of girl power in Forres
- Neighbours bag postcode lottery wins
- Plan for a new town
- Sergeant is honoured for cadet work
- Forres will get share of £12m heritage investment
- Time to vote for your champions