THE only Scot to feature on the Granta Young British Novelists List 2013,Jenni Fagan, appears at Ullapool Book Festival this weekend.
Published: Sat 27 Apr 2013
A FRIGHTENING stay in a South American prison has helped inspire Highland businessman and adventurer Ian "Spike" Sykes' first novel.
Published: Thu 25 Apr 2013
SCOTS may be proud of the country's role in defeating Nazism in World War II, but a new book shows that the country was not immune to the ideology and influence of Hitler and Mussolini.
Published: Fri 19 Apr 2013
FOR one weekend, the quiet village of Cromarty was Scotland's crime capital.
Published: Mon 15 Apr 2013
INVERNESS fans of crime writer Ian Rankin had an early insight into this year's novel from the bestselling author when he announced the title at the city's Waterstones bookshop yesterday.
- Bookfest on Anne Perry's doorstep
- Write projects keep Val booked up!
- Inverness tweet 'clue' to new Ian Rankin title
- REVIEW: What Goes On Tour
- REVIEW: The Devil's Recruit by S G MacLean
- Monster talent in town
- Ullapool book fest tickets go on sale
- The book of Judas isn't Gospel
- From lifting neeps to dodging bullets
- Cromarty crime weekend lets the public play detective